Please check back soon for specials
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
You can rely on Bell Road Toyota service professionals to help service your vehicle and alert you when your battery has fallen below factory recommended standards. It's not a question of whether your battery will fail - the only question is when. Stop by the Bell Road Toyota Service Center today for a complimentary battery test.
Everyone dreads that moment when you’re heading to work or trying to leave the grocery store and your car won’t start. We’ve all been there at one time or another and some of us are better prepared than others. But if it’s been a while since you last replaced your car battery, it’s not a question of if your battery will fail, but when. Instead of anxiously waiting it out, stop by the Toyota service center at Bell Road Toyota for a complimentary battery test. If everything looks good, you can go home with peace of mind. If your battery is running low, we can replace it. Watch our service video above for additional tips and information. If you have questions, you can contact Bell Road Toyota online or by phone. We look forward to serving you at our Toyota dealership near Peoria, AZ!