Bell Road Toyota Service Center
BRAKE SERVICE AND REPAIR
Genuine Toyota brake components are designed specifically for your car and built to the same high standards as your original parts.
From brake pads to calipers, rotors, drums and shoes, Genuine Toyota brake components help provide safety and durability. Schedule a Toyota Brake Inspection, Service or Repair at Bell Road Toyota to help keep your vehicle safe.
Why install Genuine Toyota brake pads?
- Keep your Toyota a Toyota
- Toyota tested and approved for proper fit, form, and function
- Ceramic brake pad may help reduce heat, noise, and brake dust, as well as help extend rotor life
- Factory-trained technicians for proper installation
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Increased stopping distance
- Excessive brake noise
- Abnormal brake pedal feel
- Pulling or vibration during braking
- Excessive brake dust on wheels
Why is it important?
- Ensures optimal braking performance
- Contributes to proper vehicle control
- Helps maintain vehicle safety
- Maximizes stopping power and improves stopping distance
There are a number of things that can impact the life of your battery. Learn key tips and see if it’s time for Toyota dealership service visit.