Find a New 2024 Toyota 4Runner For Sale at Bell Road Toyota
America is a big place, so you might not always find yourself driving on smoothly paved roads. If you need a vehicle that can adapt to new terrain, then there’s no better choice than the 2024 Toyota 4Runner. While some models might tend to put all their eggs into one basket, the 4Runner can handle off-roading while also giving you a practical and safe family SUV. You can view this model today when you visit Bell Road Toyota.View Our New Inventory
Top Features of the 2024 Toyota 4Runner
Making Room for Friends
With the 4Runner’s available third-row seating, you’ll be able to seat up to seven people in total. If you’re planning a camping trip with your friends or you plan on carpooling for your next road trip, your third row is bound to come in handy.
Driving in Style
The 4Runner has a heavy focus on off-roading, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t look good while doing it. The TRD Sport aims to create a striking look while other trims like the TRD Off-Road lean into a more rugged style.
When you’re trying to navigate your way through a tight situation on the trails, visibility means everything. The available Multi-Terrain Monitor uses cameras that are strategically placed around your SUV so that it can give you the perfect view.
New 2024 Toyota 4Runner for Sale in Phoenix, AZ
Customer Cash rebates cannot be combined with any special APR programs. See dealer for details. Price does not include tax, title, license, or $529 dealer doc fee. Prices shown are for in stock units only. Dealer is not responsible for and typographical errors. Contact dealer for most current information. fusionZONE Automotive, LLC. and the dealership make no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of this vehicle's listed equipment, accessories, price or any warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.
Let the Engine Do the Hard Work
Smooth pavement shouldn’t give your vehicle any problems, but it can be harder to maintain your grip on sandy or rocky terrain. That’s why the 4Runner features a powerful 4.0L V6 engine that can deliver up to 278 lb.-ft. of torque and an astonishing 270 horsepower. You might be surprised by just how fast this SUV is, and when it comes to off-roading, it’s more than capable. If you want to add even more versatility to your model, you’ll find that trims like the 4Runner Limited come with Full-Time 4WD.
Spending Time Off the Grid
When it comes to off-roading, the 4Runner has got you covered with the available:
- Multi-Terrain Select: This system allows you to switch between multiple terrain modes when you’re on the move.
- Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System: This suspension system can actually decouple and reconnect your sway bars whenever you need more articulation.
- Electronic Locking Rear Differential: With this installed, you can send power to both of your rear wheels at once. This should make it easier to crawl through uneven terrain.
- Crawl Control (CRAWL): With five different low-speed settings, this system can handle acceleration and braking while you focus on driving.
At the end of the day, the 4Runner is a modern SUV, so you can expect to have access to comfortable features. If you live in Phoenix, Glendale, or Gilbert, you can view these available systems at Bell Road Toyota.
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start: With the push of a button, you’ll be ready to go.
- The JBL Premium Audio System: This available feature sports 15 different speakers, an amplifier, and a subwoofer on top of all of that.
- The Panoramic View Monitor: This is another available feature, and it specializes in giving you a clear view of your surroundings.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Leather-Trimmed Seats: With these available seats on board, you might have a hard time wanting to actually leave your cabin.