Find a New 2024 Toyota RAV4 For Sale at Bell Road Toyota
The 2024 Toyota RAV4 is built on the idea that you should be confident wherever you are. Whether you’re on the highway and you need to quickly merge or you find yourself on foreign land, you’ll find that the RAV4 gives you the power and capability that you need to get where you’re going. Since it doubles as a family SUV, you’ll have more than enough room to take your kids along for your next adventure. You can check out the RAV4’s interior today at Bell Road Toyota.View Our New Inventory
Top Features of the 2024 Toyota RAV4
A Lot of Utility
Regardless of where you take your model, you’ll be able to take advantage of useful features like the standard 12V Outlet. With other options like the Roof Rail Cross Bars, you can pack even more of your gear.
All-Wheel Drive Makes a Difference
If you plan on spending some serious time out on the trails, then it makes sense to add the available Torque-Vectoring All-Wheel Drive System to your RAV4. You’re bound to love the traction that it gives you when you’re behind the wheel.
A Capable Design
The RAV4 features a Multi-Link Rear Suspension that will drastically improve your handling. This model also features up to 8.6 inches of ground clearance, so you’ll have an easier time rolling over uneven terrain.
New 2024 Toyota RAV4 for Sale in Phoenix, AZ
Customer Cash rebates cannot be combined with any special APR programs. See dealer for details. Price does not include tax, title, license, or $529 dealer doc fee. Prices shown are for in stock units only. Dealer is not responsible for and typographical errors. Contact dealer for most current information. fusionZONE Automotive, LLC. and the dealership make no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of this vehicle's listed equipment, accessories, price or any warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.
Moving Between Dirt and Pavement
When you’re driving the RAV4, you probably expect it to be able to transition from pavement to dirt with ease. In order to do that though, it’s going to need serious power. That’s why you’ll be equipped with a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that can deliver up to 203 combined horsepower. You’ll also have a standard Multi-Terrain Select system if you opt for an All-Wheel Drive model, so you’ll have multiple drive modes to choose from. If you want to see how these drive modes impact your performance and you’re near Phoenix, Glendale, or Gilbert, you can stop by Bell Road Toyota for a test drive.
Increasing Your Comfort
When you’re on the trails, you might be miles away from the nearest building, which is why it’s important that your cabin is comfortable. You can equip the available:
- Dual-Zone Climate Control with Rear Vents: Whether you find yourself rolling through desert sands or the tundra, you can count on this system to keep your cabin at the perfect temp.
- Panoramic Glass Roof: With this feature, you’ll be able to get a good look at the stars without having to venture into the cold.
- Qi-Compatible Wireless Charging: It’s never been easier to keep your phone charged when you’re on the go.
Adding the Displays
No modern car would be complete without stunning technology. You can choose to keep a classic look for your cabin, or you can add the available:
- 5-inch Multimedia Display: When you connect your phone to your vehicle, this screen will serve as your hub. While you’ll be able to find a lot of your favorite apps here, this screen also works hand-in-hand with other features like the Panoramic View Monitor.
- 3-inch Multi-Information Display: This screen will sit directly behind your wheel so that you can ditch the normal gauges. You’ll be able to see your speed, directions, and more from here.